Counselling services for refugees with disabilities and their relatives (AGHB)
Consultations and attendant services for refugees with disabilities or chronic illness and their relatives
Our easily accessible counselling and assistance help refugees with disabilities or chronic illnesses and their family members. These free of charge services are for people of all ages and all forms of disabilities. We would be glad to consult you in our office (Wilhelmshavener Str. 32 10551 Berlin) or at your place. We speak several foreign languages: Arabic, English, French, Turkish, Kurdish, Russian, Farsi or any other language that you need.
If there is such a possibility we provide you with native speakers or interpreters.
Our services include:
- Counselling to clarify the art of your concrete disability-specific needs for the right support and educational suggestions
- Social counselling and support for refugees with disabilities and their family members
- Accompanying to public offices, assistance centers, medical and educational institutions
- Support groups for refugees with disabilities and their relatives
- Leisure, cultural and educational activities (in- and outside of our office)
- Information about further offers
Our office hours and confirmed appointments:
Opening hours (without an appointment):
Monday from 12:00 to 15:00 and Wednesday from 10:00 to 13:00
Other consultation times are possible by appointment only.
Download AGHB Flyer here:
AGHB Flyer: Deutsch/Englisch/Russisch